I know there is good reason to doubt that statement. Yet, allow me to elaborate.
- The quantum field of unformed particles (which are not particles at all, but mere potential until they are observed) has the potential to become, literally, anything.
- The quantum field of unformed particles responds to your expectations and forms what you expect.
- Your beliefs are the wellspring for all your expectations.
- Thus, all of your life experiences are mirror images of your beliefs. Thus, they are mirror images of what’s inside you.
“Just the Facts, Ma’am”
I believe I know the number one obstacle to embracing these facts. And I do use the term “facts” intentionally because quantum physics shows this all to us very plainly. And quantum physics is the most reliable, accurate body of science ever created.
The obstacle? For me, the main obstacle stems from all of the unwanted things I experience in my daily life. Doesn’t embracing these facts mean, then, that I am creating all that unwanted stuff? That I am “responsible” for all the things that I don’t like?
But I counter that there is no reason to be so hard on ourselves. Who among us has beliefs which are perfectly aligned with our desires?
While You May Not Believe These Things, Specifically, Don’t They Sound (and Feel) Familiar?
For example, haven’t you (like me) been shown and taught, throughout your life that:
- To be desirable, you must look like those (airbrushed) models on magazine covers?
- Money is the root of all evil and it’s greedy and wrong to want (and have) more than you need?
- You are unacceptably imperfect on many levels, thus how could anyone really accept you on a deep level (and how would you even be worth such acceptance)?
- Making mistakes is wrong and often means you’re a failure?
Any of those beliefs sound familiar to you? Need I go on?
Don’t Be Discouraged; Those Facts Hold Your Ticket to Freedom (Rather a Reason to Beat Yourself Up)
Of course we all hold beliefs similar to those. And they were taught, or imparted, to us by well-intentioned authority figures. Often not explicitly, but through their actions and attitudes.
So, knowing the facts about how your material world is created, is it any wonder that you (like me) have plenty of life experiences that don’t measure up with your desires? (Click that link to Tweet it) Given the facts, how could we expect anything different?
Yet the good news is that these facts don’t need to lead us to self-incrimination, self-blame, or beating ourselves up. No – these facts can allow us to focus on the one true solution to achieving our desires.
Taking control of our beliefs; raising our beliefs to match our desires. Changing our beliefs so that they are beliefs of our choosing, which serve the attainment of our desires. Because you (and I) have the freedom to do just that – starting right now!
And stay tuned to this blog for more techniques to use new paradigms from quantum physics to align your life with your desires…